This parody is funny but at the same time sad………
A Pythagorean cup looks like a normal drinking cup, except that the bowl has a central column in it. It was supposedly invented by Pythagoras of Samos (yes, that one). It allows the user to fill the cup with wine up to a certain level. If the user fills only to that level, the imbiber may enjoy a drink in peace. If, however, the user gets greedy, the cup dumps all the wine into the unfortunate victim’s lap.
Pythagoras sounds like a real asshole.
" i want a 6’3 boy "
bitch you need a job
have a seat
men have preferences out the ass
"i want a girl with big boobs, thick thighs, a big ass, a tiny waist, long hair, no makeup, preferably a mix a mix between beyonce and a kardashian"
a woman has a preference, yet suddenly she’s an unemployed bitch
fuck outta here with this bullshit this post is trash
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
"There’s a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state. The other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people." .. (Commander Adama, Battlestar Galactica)
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD JUSTIN BIEBER DID THE SWAGGY TATTOO ILLEGALLY THIS IS SO MANY LAYERS OF HUMOR
THE FACT THE SWAGGY TATTOO EXISTS
THE FACT IT’S A FUCKING TATTOO ON SOMEBODY’S BODY
THE FACT JUSTIN BIEBER DID IT
THE FACT JUSTIN BIEBER ILLEGALLY TATTOED THE SHITTIEST THING EVER ON SOMEBODY’S BODY AND NOW HAS TO PAY A FINE FOR IT HOLY FUCK
Whats so funnny i dont get it
Baby fell out of the tree. She couldn’t fly very well in the wind, so I picked her up and put her back in her nest :)
Hoorah! PUT BABY BIRDS BACK IN THE NEST GUYS and if you can’t reach the nest but you can see it and the parents are hanging around, you can make a little makeshift nest. THE PARENTS WILL STILL CARE FOR IT the idea that they’ll smell you and reject it is a myth started by people who didn’t want their kids handling wild animals.
Just a quick reiteration of a spring/summertime psa.
That myth is all the more ridiculous once you realize that birds have terrible senses of smell
I’m so happy that someone other than me knows the whole smell and mother birds thing is fake, you guys, think about how many people believe in that myth and have let baby birds die…
I was trying to think of things one can do at 17 that they couldn’t before. I couldn’t think of anything exciting. But then I realised, when asked “Are you 17?” while buying myself movies for my birthday and thought; hey. Yes I am. So I can buy rated R movies now; I’m hot stuff. And of course see NC-17 movies but that’s not my scene. Thanks for all the love today and have a great week.